Bagot Community Chapel (Edwin, Manitoba, Canada)
The Bagot Community Chapel began services in 1967, and formally organized in 1969. The first building was occupied in 1983. Jacob Neudorf and Isaac Driedger are considered the founding leaders of the group. The congregation originated through outreach.
In 1985 there were 83 members; in 2000, 80. The congregation has been affiliated with the Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference. The language of worship is English.
Hoeppner, Jack. Search for Renewal: The Story of the Rudnerweider/Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference, 1837-1987. Winnipeg: EMMC, 1987: 309.
Address: 2-12-9W General Delivery, Edwin, Manitoba R0H 0G0
Denominational Affiliation: Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Epp, Marlene. "Bagot Community Chapel (Edwin, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 1989. Web. 25 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/B344.html.
APA style: Epp, Marlene. (March 1989). Bagot Community Chapel (Edwin, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/B344.html.