C. E. Witness (Periodical)
C. E. Witness, the official organ of the Eastern District Young People's Union of the General Conference Mennonite Church, began in May 1941. It was a 14-page mimeographed paper until it appeared as a four-page printed periodical in July 1946. The last issue was dated November 1947, after which it was merged with the Messenger, the official quarterly paper of the Eastern District Conference.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 544. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Moyer, Grace. "C. E. Witness (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 19 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/C10.html.
APA style: Moyer, Grace. (1953). C. E. Witness (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/C10.html.