Children's Companion (Periodical)
Children's Companion was a four-page illustrated weekly, containing stories, activities, suggestions, and correspondence from readers, published by the Bethel Publishing Company (United Missionary Church), Elkhart, Indiana, for children of junior and intermediate ages. J. A. Huffman, Winona Lake, Indiana, was the founding editor of the periodical in 1929. The last issue was 31 December 1950.
Springer, Nelson and A.J. Klassen, compilers, Mennonite Bibliography, 1631-1961, 2 vols. Scottdale, Pa.: Herald Press, 1977: #15706.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 556; v. 4, pp. 1142-1143. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Springer, Nelson P. "Children's Companion (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 21 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/C46084.html.
APA style: Springer, Nelson P. (1953). Children's Companion (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/C46084.html.