Church and Mission News (Periodical)
Church and Mission News, a monthly 4-page organ of the Mennonite Mission Board of Ontario (MC), first issued as a bimonthly in January 1940 with 4 pages, changed to a monthly in January 1951. It was the successor to Mission news bulletin, issued as a single-page bimonthly beginning in January 1936. The last editor was Merle Shantz.
The Ontario Mennonite evangel superseded Church and Mission News in November 1956.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 598. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Steiner, Sam. "Church and Mission News (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2000. Web. 19 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/C4828ME.html.
APA style: Steiner, Sam. (April 2000). Church and Mission News (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/C4828ME.html.