Eastern Mennonite College Bulletin (Periodical)
The Eastern Mennonite College Bulletin, first issued in May 1922 as the Eastern Mennonite School Bulletin, was the official organ of Eastern Mennonite College, published monthly (later quarterly) by the board of trustees to inform friends of the college about the work of the school. It included annual reports of the administrative officers and special numbers dealing with current developments and needs. The annual catalog constituted one number through 1970, when the catalog was published separately. When Eastern Mennonite College became a university in 1994, publication of the Bulletin ceased with the Summer 1994 issue. It was followed by Crossroads.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 134. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Brunk, Harry A. "Eastern Mennonite College Bulletin (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 19 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/E238760.html.
APA style: Brunk, Harry A. (1956). Eastern Mennonite College Bulletin (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/E238760.html.