Hague Gospel Church (Hague, Saskatchewan, Canada)
|Hague Gospel Church, Hague, SK
Source: Victor G. Wiebe, MHSS
Hague Gospel Church grew out of an amalgamation of the Rudnerweider congregations at Chortitz and Blumenthal in 1963. The congregation began services and formally organized in 1963. The first building was occupied in 1963. Bill Stoesz is considered the founding leader of the group. The language of worship is English; the transition from German occurred in the 1970s.
Canadian Mennonite (24 January 1958): 1.
EMMC Recorder (May 1984): 5.
Heppner, Jack. Search for Renewal: The Story of the Rudnerweider/Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference 1937-1987. Winnipeg, MB, 1987, 348 pp.
Location: 112 5th Street
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Epp, Marlene. "Hague Gospel Church (Hague, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 1989. Web. 19 June 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/H342ME.html.
APA style: Epp, Marlene. (March 1989). Hague Gospel Church (Hague, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 June 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/H342ME.html.