Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc.
Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc., was organized in 1928 to secure funds on a loan basis from the constituency of Goshen College to supply long-term loans to the college to finance the erection or remodeling of college buildings. It financed Coffman Hall, the remodeling of Kulp Hall, and the erection of three college cabins. It also financed a building for Hesston College. Officers throughout were Edwin Yoder (Topeka, Indiana) chairman, and C. L. Graber (Goshen) secretary-treasurer. In 1950 it transferred its assets to Mennonite Educational Buildings, Inc. and was dissolved.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 621. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc.." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 25 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/M46663.html.
APA style: Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc.. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/M46663.html.