Mission News Bulletin (Periodical)
Mission News Bulletin was published biweekly by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, Elkhart, Indiana. It was first issued on 21 January 1925 and continued through 22 December 1947. After that time the mission and financial information contained in the News Bulletin appeared in the Gospel Herald under "Mission News" and "Your Treasurer Reports." The News Bulletin began as a one-page 8-1/2 x 11 inch release and continued as such until 6 June 1928, Vol. 4, No. 11, when the format was changed to a one-page 8-1/2 x 14 inch mimeographed sheet and continued in that form until discontinuance. It was distributed free to a selected list of ministerial and lay leaders in the Mennonite Church (MC). After April 1953 the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities published a multigraphed monthly Mission-Service Newsletter which supplemented material appearing in the Gospel Herald.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 709. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Hartzler, Levi C. "Mission News Bulletin (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 19 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/M57835.html.
APA style: Hartzler, Levi C. (1957). Mission News Bulletin (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/M57835.html.