Mission-Service Newsletter, a 6-page, 8-1/2 x 11 in., monthly multilithed publicity release, published by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, first number April 1953, mailed free to all ordained men and church workers of the Mennonite Church (MC). The editor from the beginning was Levi C. Hartzler. It was the successor to the Mission News Bulletin, published 1925-1947. It ended publication with the June/July 1968 issue.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 712. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Bender, Harold S. "Mission-Service Newsletter." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 25 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/M57867.html.
APA style: Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mission-Service Newsletter. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/M57867.html.