North Road Chapel (Minden, Ontario, Canada)
The North Road Chapel in Minden, Ontario began services in 1947, and formally organized in 1960. The first building was occupied in 1960. The congregation originated through outreach by the Ontario Mennonite Mission Board and Amos Brubacher.
The congregation joined with the Associated Gospel Church in 1971 to form the Minden Gospel Church.
The congregations was located on the west side of Bobcaygeon Rd. north of Minden. Minister Amos Brubacher served in the 1970s as a part time congregational leader. In 1965 there were 20 members; in 1975, 15. It had been affiliated with the Mennonite Conference of Ontario from 1952-1971. The language of worship was English.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Epp, Marlene. "North Road Chapel (Minden, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 1986. Web. 19 June 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/N6776.html.
APA style: Epp, Marlene. (April 1986). North Road Chapel (Minden, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 June 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/N6776.html.