Roseisle Evangelical Mennonite Church (Roseisle, Manitoba, Canada)
The Roseisle Evangelical Mennonite congregation at Roseisle, Manitoba began services in 1955, and formally organized in 1961. Dave Harms is considered the founding leader of the group. The congregation originated in 1955 when several families from various denominational backgrounds wanted to have a service locally. When leadership for the group failed to develop, the Rosenort Evangelical Mennonite Church was asked to conduct a Sunday School which began in 1959. Dave Harms, the first pastor, came from the Rosenort church in 1961.
The first building was occupied in 1957, and the current building was dedicated on 8 October 2000. The language of worship is English.
The church is located at the west end of Roseisle.
Lesser, Kelly. "Addition to Our Church Info." Personal e-mail (9 November 2011).
Address: Box 29, Roseisle, MB R0G 1V0
Roseisle Evangelical Mennonite Church Ministers
Roseisle Evangelical Mennonite Church Membership
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Epp, Marlene. "Roseisle Evangelical Mennonite Church (Roseisle, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. November 2011. Web. 24 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/R6738.html.
APA style: Epp, Marlene. (November 2011). Roseisle Evangelical Mennonite Church (Roseisle, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/R6738.html.