Central Mennonite Church (Dover, Delaware, USA)
Central Mennonite Church was founded in 1954 in Dover, Delaware. It joined the Biblical Mennonite Alliance in August 2000.
In 2012 the leading minister was William M. Byler, Jr., and he was assisted by Jesse J. Yoder, David M. Yoder, Martin D. Miller, and Richard Swartzentruber. The congregational membership was 165 and the average weekly attendance was 180.
Biblical Mennonite Alliance. "Directory of BMA Congregations." Web. 3 May 2012..
Hershberger, Brenda. Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2012-13. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2012: 37.
Address: 220 West Dennys Road, Dover, DE 19904
Website: Central Mennonite Church
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Thiessen, Richard D. "Central Mennonite Church (Dover, Delaware, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2012. Web. 19 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/central_mennonite_church_dover_delaware_usa.
APA style: Thiessen, Richard D. (May 2012). Central Mennonite Church (Dover, Delaware, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/central_mennonite_church_dover_delaware_usa.