Ethiopia Mennonite Mission
Ethiopia Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church), founded by the Eastern Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities in 1948, had five stations in 1958, at Addis Ababa, Nazareth, Deder, Bedeno, and Dire Dawa, with 35 missionaries and some 150 members.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1083. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Bender, Harold S. "Ethiopia Mennonite Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/ethiopia_mennonite_mission.
APA style: Bender, Harold S. (1959). Ethiopia Mennonite Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/ethiopia_mennonite_mission.