Go Ye Mission, Inc.
"Go Ye" Mission, Inc. (General Conference Mennonite Church), was started after World War II by S. Mouttet at Choteau, Oklahoma. Since 1945 it published the bimonthly paper "Go Ye", to report on its work. The work of the mission included child evangelism as well as general evangelism. The mission reported unofficially to the Oklahoma Mennonite Conference. During the summer children's camps were conducted. The mission bookstore was started in 1948 at Muskogee, Oklahoma. Grace Chapel in the Liberty community, Oklahoma, was completed in 1958. The leader of "Go Ye" Missions in 1958 was Homer Mouttet.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1087. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Krahn, Cornelius. "Go Ye Mission, Inc.." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/gameoarticle.2008-12-08.4776045893.
APA style: Krahn, Cornelius. (1959). Go Ye Mission, Inc.. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/gameoarticle.2008-12-08.4776045893.