Haycock Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA)
Haycock Mennonite Church (Mid-Atlantic Mennonite Fellowship; formerly Mennonite Church), located near Quakertown in Haycock Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania was established a mission by the Franconia Conference in 1937. Services were first conducted in a schoolhouse. A church building was erected in 1941. The first minister, Stanley Beidler, was ordained in 1942 (bishop, 1943). By 1940 the membership was 10. In 1953 it was 77. In 2007 the membership was 38.
Address: Mission Road, Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Denominational Affiliation: Mid-Atlantic Mennonite Fellowship
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 682. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Wenger, John C. "Haycock Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 18 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/haycock_mennonite_church_applebachsville_pennsylvania_usa.
APA style: Wenger, John C. (1956). Haycock Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/haycock_mennonite_church_applebachsville_pennsylvania_usa.