Herr Street Mennonite Church (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA)
Herr Street Mennonite Church was founded in 1953 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The church had been a member of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference and the African American Mennonite Association before it joined the Biblical Mennonite Alliance in February 2006.
In 2012 the leading minister was Edward L. Zook and the associate pastor was Melvin Allgyer, Jr. The congregational membership was 30 and the average weekly attendance was 60.
Biblical Mennonite Alliance. "Directory of BMA Congregations." Web. 9 May 2012..
Hershberger, Brenda. Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2012-13. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2012: 39.
Horsch, James E. Mennonite Directory 1999. Scottdale, PA and Waterloo, ON: Herald Press; Newton KS and Winnipeg, MB: Faith & Life Press, 1999: 126.
Address: 1026 Herr Street, Harrisburg, PA 17103
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Thiessen, Richard D. "Herr Street Mennonite Church (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2012. Web. 24 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/herr_street_mennonite_church_harrisburg_pennsylvania_usa.
APA style: Thiessen, Richard D. (May 2012). Herr Street Mennonite Church (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/herr_street_mennonite_church_harrisburg_pennsylvania_usa.