Luxembourg-France Mennonite Mission
Luxembourg-France Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church, now called Europe Mennonite Mission), founded in 1951 by the Eastern Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, in 1958 had two stations in Luxembourg at Esch and Dudelange, one in France at Thionville, and one in Germany at Neumühle bei Landsthal (Palatinate) with 10 workers. The mission cooperates with the small local Mennonite church in Luxembourg, which has its meetinghouse at Rosswinkelhof near Consdorf, canton of Echternach. The mission is one of the very few Protestant efforts in Luxembourg. In 1958 it had five members.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1104. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Bender, Harold S. "Luxembourg-France Mennonite Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/luxembourg_france_mennonite_mission.
APA style: Bender, Harold S. (1959). Luxembourg-France Mennonite Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/luxembourg_france_mennonite_mission.