Maple Grove Mennonite Church (Hartville, Ohio, USA)
Maple Grove Mennonite Church, a member of the Conservative Mennonite Conference and located 1½ miles (2.4 km.) south of Hartville, Ohio, was organized in 1922. The meetinghouse is a remodeled schoolhouse that was first used in 1927. In 1958 the membership was 126, with Frank Dutcher as pastor.
In 2012 the pastor was Myron J. Weaver and the membership was 224.
Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2011. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2011: 51.
Address: 2121 Smith Kramer St NE, Hartville OH 44632-9446
Website: Maple Grove Mennonite Church
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1104. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Bender, Harold S. "Maple Grove Mennonite Church (Hartville, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2012. Web. 25 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/maple_grove_conservative_mennonite_church_hartville_ohio_usa.
APA style: Bender, Harold S. (April 2012). Maple Grove Mennonite Church (Hartville, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/maple_grove_conservative_mennonite_church_hartville_ohio_usa.