Missionary Light (Periodical)
Missionary Light, official publication of the Virginia Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, has been published at Scottdale, Pennsylvania, since January 1941. At first an 8-page quarterly, it was enlarged to a 16-page bimonthly with the March 1948 issue. The editors have been Byard W. Shank, Linden M. Wenger 1951-53, Laban Peachey 1953- . The page size of the first 18 volumes was 10½ x 7¾ inches (26.7 x 19.7 cm.). With the first issue of 1959 it was reduced to 9 x 6 inches (22.9 x 9.7 cm.). It is illustrated.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1109. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Springer, N. P. "Missionary Light (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/missionary_light_periodical.
APA style: Springer, N. P. (1959). Missionary Light (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/missionary_light_periodical.