Pine Grove Community Church (Castorland, New York, USA)
|Pine Grove Community Church, Castorland, NY
Source: Church website
Pine Grove Community Church (formerly Pine Grove Mennonite Church) began in 1949 as a mission of the Croghan Mennonite Church, a Conservative Mennonite church with locations in Lowville, Croghan, and Glenfield. In 1963, a vacant church building in Naumburg near Castorland, New York was purchased from The Church of God and this became the place of worship for the Pine Grove fellowship. The three congregations became independent in 1968.
In 2011 the pastor was Nathan J. Zehr and the membership was 50.
Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2011. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2011: 53.
Address: 8343 Van Amber Road, Castorland, NY 13620-1203
Website: Pine Grove Community Church
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Thiessen, Richard D. "Pine Grove Community Church (Castorland, New York, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2012. Web. 26 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/pine_grove_community_church_castorland_new_york_usa.
APA style: Thiessen, Richard D. (April 2012). Pine Grove Community Church (Castorland, New York, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/pine_grove_community_church_castorland_new_york_usa.