Red Top Mennonite Church (Glendive, Montana, USA)
Red Top Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located 30 miles north of Glendive, Montana, and 5 miles east of Bloomfield, a member of the North Central Conference, was organized in March 1917 with 18 charter members. Services were held in a little red top school-house. With increased membership came the need of a church building and a pastor. The new church was dedicated on 12 April 1936. The 1957 membership was 68, with Elmer Borntrager as minister.
Mailing Address: 606 Road 540, Bloomfield MT 59315-9503
Meeting Place: 502 CR 523, Bloomfield MT 59315
North Central Conference of the Mennonite Church
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 263. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Borntrager, Lillie. "Red Top Mennonite Church (Glendive, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/red_top_mennonite_church_glendive_montana_usa.
APA style: Borntrager, Lillie. (1959). Red Top Mennonite Church (Glendive, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/red_top_mennonite_church_glendive_montana_usa.