Trinity Chapel (Tavares, Florida, USA)
Trinity Chapel, a member of the Conservative Mennonite Conference, was formally organized in 1982 in Tavares, Florida through the church planting efforts of Omer Schrock. Trinity's first official meetings were held at the old YMCA building in Eustis. The church built and moved into their present facility on Dora Ave. in Tavares in 1987.
In 2012 the leading minister was Jon Yutzy and the congregational membership was 57.
Hershberger, Brenda. Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2012-13. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2012: 56.
Trinity Chapel. "Who We Are." Web. 29 April 2012. http://www.trinitylakecounty.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+FTContentServer?pagename=FaithHighway/10000/3000/930TR/about.
Address: 1951 Dora Ave, Tavares FL 32778-5715
Website: Trinity Chapel
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
MLA style: Thiessen, Richard D. "Trinity Chapel (Tavares, Florida, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2012. Web. 26 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/trinity_chapel_tavares_florida_usa.
APA style: Thiessen, Richard D. (April 2012). Trinity Chapel (Tavares, Florida, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/trinity_chapel_tavares_florida_usa.