Hesston College Journal (Periodical)
Hesston College Journal, first issue March 1914 as the Hesston Academy Journal, was first a 16-page monthly periodical. The name was changed to the Hesston College Journal in February 1919. It remained a 16-page monthly, with the exception of the year 1925 when it contained 24 pages, until the fall of 1942 when it was changed to a four-page biweekly newspaper.
During the early years of its publication the editorial staff and reporters consisted of both faculty and students. The first editors were M. D. Landis, 1914-1915; J. D. Charles, 1915-17; Paul Erb, 1917-1918; and Edward Yoder, 1918-1923. The first student editor was J. D. Graber in 1923, the position being held by students ever since.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
To cite this page:
MLA style: Oswald, Walter E. "Hesston College Journal (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 25 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/H497.html.
APA style: Oswald, Walter E. (1956). Hesston College Journal (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/H497.html.