Kinzer Mennonite Church (Kinzers, Pennsylvania, USA)
Kinzer Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), a member of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference, is located at 45 North Kinzer Road in the small thriving town of Kinzers on the Lincoln Highway, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. In 1897 a meeting house was built here for the benefit of retiring farmers. Until 1916 the quarterly mission meetings were held alternately at Kinzer and at Paradise. The 1955 membership was 143. G. Parke Book was bishop, the Paradise-Kinzer ministers served and Clarence V. Groff was deacon. In 2006 the membership was 45.
Kinzer Mennonite Church website
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 178. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
To cite this page:
MLA style: Landis, Ira D. "Kinzer Mennonite Church (Kinzers, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 23 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/K52558.html.
APA style: Landis, Ira D. (1957). Kinzer Mennonite Church (Kinzers, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/K52558.html.