Delft (Cottonwood County, Minnesota, USA)
Delft is a village in the southwestern part of Cottonwood County, Minnesota. In the 1950s about four hundred members of the Mennonite Brethren and General Conference Mennonite churches lived within a radius of five miles of the town. The Carson Mennonite Brethren Church was founded in Delft in 1875, and closed in 2005. The Immanuel Mennonite Church was organized in 1940 and is still located in the town.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 31. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
To cite this page:
MLA style: Graber, Victor. "Delft (Cottonwood County, Minnesota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 21 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/delft_cottonwood_county_minnesota_usa.
APA style: Graber, Victor. (1956). Delft (Cottonwood County, Minnesota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/delft_cottonwood_county_minnesota_usa.