Exeland Mennonite Church (Exeland, Wisconsin, USA)
The Exeland Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA) began as a rural mission project in the area a few miles southeast of the town of Exeland, Wisconsin. In 1949 services were held in the basement of the church under construction. The completed church was dedicated on 9 May 1954, on which date the congregation was organized as a member of the North Central District. The membership was 25, with Wallace Kauffman as pastor. In 2008 the membership 10; Elwood G. Schrock was the pastor.
Mailing Address: 10824 W State Road 48, Exeland WI 54835-3191
Location: N9598 Old Murry Road, Exeland, Wisconsin 54835-2176
North Central Conference of the Mennonite Church
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 279. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
To cite this page:
MLA style: Sinclair, Frank A. "Exeland Mennonite Church (Exeland, Wisconsin, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 2008. Web. 17 June 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/exeland_mennonite_church_exeland_wisconsin_usa.
APA style: Sinclair, Frank A. (2008). Exeland Mennonite Church (Exeland, Wisconsin, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 June 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/exeland_mennonite_church_exeland_wisconsin_usa.