Fairlawn Mennonite Church (Apple Creek, Ohio, USA)
Fairlawn Mennonite Church (formerly Maysville Conservative Mennonite Church) is located one mile east (1.6 km.) and one and one-half miles (2.5 km.) south of Apple Creek, Ohio. It was organized in 1949 and the church was built in 1954. There were 142 members in 1959. Tobias Byler was the bishop and David L. Stutzman and Wilfred J. Neuenschwander the ministers.
In 2011 the leading minister was Duane Detweiler and the congregation's membership was 161.
Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2011. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2011: 48.
Address: 8520 Emerson Rd, Apple Creek OH 44606-9701
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1105. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
To cite this page:
MLA style: Gingerich, Melvin and Richard D. Thiessen. "Fairlawn Mennonite Church (Apple Creek, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2012. Web. 22 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/fairlawn_mennonite_church.
APA style: Gingerich, Melvin and Richard D. Thiessen. (April 2012). Fairlawn Mennonite Church (Apple Creek, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/fairlawn_mennonite_church.