Freeman Junior College Bulletin (Periodical)
Freeman Junior College Bulletin was published (bimonthly at first) after 1914, by Freeman Junior College and Academy. Each (monthly) issue contained eight pages, 6 by 8 ½ inches. Its purpose was to inform the constituency and alumni of the aspirations, needs, and accomplishments of the school. It was published in German until 1924, but was later published in English, and edited by Marie J. Waldner. It had a circulation of about 5,500 in the mid-1950s. Freeman Junior College closed in 1986.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 390. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
To cite this page:
MLA style: Gross, Harold H. "Freeman Junior College Bulletin (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 20 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/freeman_junior_college_bulletin_periodical.
APA style: Gross, Harold H. (1956). Freeman Junior College Bulletin (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/freeman_junior_college_bulletin_periodical.