Laws Mennonite Church (Harrington, Delaware, USA)
Laws Mennonite Church (formerly Laws Conservative Mennonite Church) was founded in 1953 in Harrington, Delaware. The church was a member of the Conservative Mennonite Conference before it joined the Biblical Mennonite Alliance in February 2003.
In 2012 the Deacon was Daniel J. Yutzy, the congregational membership was 45, and the average weekly attendance was 45.
Biblical Mennonite Alliance. "Directory of BMA Congregations." Web. 9 May 2012..
Hershberger, Brenda. Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2012-13. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2012: 39.
Address: 4874 Carpenter Bridge Road, Harrington, DE 19952
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
To cite this page:
MLA style: Thiessen, Richard D. "Laws Mennonite Church (Harrington, Delaware, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2012. Web. 20 June 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/laws_mennonite_church_harrington_delaware_usa.
APA style: Thiessen, Richard D. (May 2012). Laws Mennonite Church (Harrington, Delaware, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 June 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/laws_mennonite_church_harrington_delaware_usa.