Missionary Bulletin (Periodical)
Missionary Bulletin, organ of the Conservative Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, began with the first quarter of 1952. It was published quarterly until 1956 or 1957, when it became a monthly. Raymond Byler has been editor from the beginning. The place of printing is Scottdale, Pennsylvania. Each issue consists of 8 pages approximately 11 x 8 inches (28.0 x 20.3 cm.) in size. There are occasional illustrations.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1109. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
To cite this page:
MLA style: Springer, N. P. "Missionary Bulletin (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/missionary_bulletin_periodical.
APA style: Springer, N. P. (1959). Missionary Bulletin (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/missionary_bulletin_periodical.