Waldheim Hutterite Colony (Elie, Manitoba, Canada)
Waldheim Hutterite Colony was founded in 1934 as a division from the Bon Homme (Manitoba) Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Waldheim Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Samuel Waldner and the manager was another Samuel Waldner.
Daughter colonies of Waldheim Hutterite Colony include Little Creek Hutterite Colony (Marquette, Manitoba), Plainview Hutterite Colony (Elkhorn, Manitoba), and Rose Valley Hutterite Colony (Graysville, Manitoba).
Location: Elie, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.858611, -97.828611 [49˚ 51′ 31″ N, 97˚ 49′ 43″ W])
Address: Box 322, Elie, MB R0H 0H0
©1996-2013 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.
To cite this page:
MLA style: Friesen, Bert. "Waldheim Hutterite Colony (Elie, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 25 May 2013. http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/waldheim_hutterite_colony_elie_manitoba_canada.
APA style: Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Waldheim Hutterite Colony (Elie, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 May 2013, from http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/waldheim_hutterite_colony_elie_manitoba_canada.