From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Alberta-Saskatchewan Mennonite District Mission Board (Mennonite Church) was authorized in 1920. Among its first active members were Allan Good and Jacob Brenneman. E. S. Hallman served as its president 1920-1928, followed by M. D. Stutzman in 1928. It consisted of nine members in 1958 and sponsored five mission stations in Alberta.

See Northwest Mennonite Conference for information on its parent conference.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Alberta-Saskatchewan Mennonite District Mission Board." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Alberta-Saskatchewan_Mennonite_District_Mission_Board&oldid=79189.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Alberta-Saskatchewan Mennonite District Mission Board. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Alberta-Saskatchewan_Mennonite_District_Mission_Board&oldid=79189.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1058. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.