Allegheny Mennonite Conference Mission Board

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Allegheny Mennonite Conference (prior to 1954 known as the Southwestern Pennsylvania Mennonite Conference) Mission Board (Mennonite Church) was organized in 1913 to operate city and rural missions in its territory, among which the Altoona and Johnstown city missions were prominent.


Author(s) Harold S. Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S.. "Allegheny Mennonite Conference Mission Board." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Allegheny_Mennonite_Conference_Mission_Board&oldid=133054.

APA style

Bender, Harold S.. (1959). Allegheny Mennonite Conference Mission Board. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Allegheny_Mennonite_Conference_Mission_Board&oldid=133054.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1058. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.