From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:23, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Allegheny Mennonite Conference (prior to 1954 known as the Southwestern Pennsylvania Mennonite Conference) Mission Board (Mennonite Church) was organized in 1913 to operate city and rural missions in its territory, among which the Altoona and Johnstown city missions were prominent.



Author(s) Harold S. Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S.. "Allegheny Mennonite Conference Mission Board." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Allegheny_Mennonite_Conference_Mission_Board&oldid=62391.

APA style

Bender, Harold S.. (1959). Allegheny Mennonite Conference Mission Board. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Allegheny_Mennonite_Conference_Mission_Board&oldid=62391.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1058. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.