Altoona Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:42, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Altoona Church (Mennonite Brethren in Christ) was a former city mission of the Gospel Workers' Society of the Mennonite Brethren in Christ of Pennsylvania. It opened 24 April 1900, but was closed some years later.


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Altoona Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 22 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Altoona_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Altoona,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=74713.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Altoona Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Altoona_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Altoona,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=74713.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 83. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.