From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[checked revision][checked revision]
m
m
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The América Mennonite Church, is located in the town of América, the county seat of Rivadavia County, on the [[Bragado (Buenos Aires, Argentina)|Bragado]]-Pico branch of the Ferro-Carril Oeste (Western Railroad) in the province of [[Buenos Aires (Argentina)|Buenos Aires]], [[Argentina|Argentina]]. It was organized in March 1928, and in 1953 had a membership of 21. The work was started by J. L. Rutt, missionary from [[Elizabethtown (Pennsylvania, USA)|Elizabethtown]], [[Pennsylvania (USA)|Pennsylvania]]; continued by [[Snyder, Elvin Valores (1900-1985)|E. V. Snyder]] of [[Breslau (Ontario, Canada)|Breslau]], [[Ontario (Canada)|Ontario]]; carried on under the direction of Agustin Darino, who was a graduate of the Mennonite Bible Institute of Bragado, Argentina, and in 1950 directed by Daniel W. Miller. It was a member of the [[Iglesia Evangélica Menonita, Argentina|Iglesia Evangélica Menonita, Argentina]].
 
The América Mennonite Church, is located in the town of América, the county seat of Rivadavia County, on the [[Bragado (Buenos Aires, Argentina)|Bragado]]-Pico branch of the Ferro-Carril Oeste (Western Railroad) in the province of [[Buenos Aires (Argentina)|Buenos Aires]], [[Argentina|Argentina]]. It was organized in March 1928, and in 1953 had a membership of 21. The work was started by J. L. Rutt, missionary from [[Elizabethtown (Pennsylvania, USA)|Elizabethtown]], [[Pennsylvania (USA)|Pennsylvania]]; continued by [[Snyder, Elvin Valores (1900-1985)|E. V. Snyder]] of [[Breslau (Ontario, Canada)|Breslau]], [[Ontario (Canada)|Ontario]]; carried on under the direction of Agustin Darino, who was a graduate of the Mennonite Bible Institute of Bragado, Argentina, and in 1950 directed by Daniel W. Miller. It was a member of the [[Iglesia Evangélica Menonita, Argentina|Iglesia Evangélica Menonita, Argentina]].
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, pp. 86-87|date=1953|a1_last=Snyder|a1_first=Elven V|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, pp. 86-87|date=1953|a1_last=Snyder|a1_first=Elven V|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
[[Category:Church]]
+
[[Category:Churches]]

Latest revision as of 06:31, 25 November 2013

The América Mennonite Church, is located in the town of América, the county seat of Rivadavia County, on the Bragado-Pico branch of the Ferro-Carril Oeste (Western Railroad) in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina. It was organized in March 1928, and in 1953 had a membership of 21. The work was started by J. L. Rutt, missionary from Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania; continued by E. V. Snyder of Breslau, Ontario; carried on under the direction of Agustin Darino, who was a graduate of the Mennonite Bible Institute of Bragado, Argentina, and in 1950 directed by Daniel W. Miller. It was a member of the Iglesia Evangélica Menonita, Argentina.


Author(s) Elven V Snyder
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Snyder, Elven V. "América Mennonite Church (América, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 1 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Am%C3%A9rica_Mennonite_Church_(Am%C3%A9rica,_Provincia_de_Buenos_Aires,_Argentina)&oldid=104080.

APA style

Snyder, Elven V. (1953). América Mennonite Church (América, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Am%C3%A9rica_Mennonite_Church_(Am%C3%A9rica,_Provincia_de_Buenos_Aires,_Argentina)&oldid=104080.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, pp. 86-87. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.