From GAMEO
Revision as of 09:00, 22 November 2013 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

The América Mennonite Church, is located in the town of América, the county seat of Rivadavia County, on the Bragado-Pico branch of the Ferro-Carril Oeste (Western Railroad) in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina. It was organized in March 1928, and in 1953 had a membership of 21. The work was started by J. L. Rutt, missionary from Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania; continued by E. V. Snyder of Breslau, Ontario; carried on under the direction of Agustin Darino, who was a graduate of the Mennonite Bible Institute of Bragado, Argentina, and in 1950 directed by Daniel W. Miller. It was a member of the Iglesia Evangélica Menonita, Argentina.


Author(s) Elven V Snyder
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Snyder, Elven V. "América Mennonite Church (América, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 23 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Am%C3%A9rica_Mennonite_Church_(Am%C3%A9rica,_Provincia_de_Buenos_Aires,_Argentina)&oldid=103868.

APA style

Snyder, Elven V. (1953). América Mennonite Church (América, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Am%C3%A9rica_Mennonite_Church_(Am%C3%A9rica,_Provincia_de_Buenos_Aires,_Argentina)&oldid=103868.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, pp. 86-87. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.