Applebachsville (Bucks County, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:39, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Mennonites helped to build a union church at this place in Haycock Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania in 1855. In that year it was known as the "German Evangelical Lutheran and Reformed and Mennonite Church." However, there is no record of Mennonites ever having conducted regular services in this church just for their own group. It is probable that the Mennonites were of the Oberholtzer group (eventually known as the Eastern District Conference).


Maps

Map:Applebachsville (Pennsylvania)


Author(s) Quintus Leatherman
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Leatherman, Quintus. "Applebachsville (Bucks County, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 19 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Applebachsville_(Bucks_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=53972.

APA style

Leatherman, Quintus. (1953). Applebachsville (Bucks County, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Applebachsville_(Bucks_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=53972.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 144. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.