Arkona Reformed Mennonite Church (Arkona, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Arkona Reformed Mennonite Church in Lambton County, Ontario was located on Lot 28, Concession 5, Southeast of Arkona in Warwick Township. The congregation was organized in 1868, but closed in 1946. In 1911 its membership was 30 and Elbert Morningstar and George Sitter served as the ministers.

Bibliography

Burkholder, L. J.  A Brief History of the Mennonites in Ontario. Kitchener, ON : Mennonite Conference of Ontario, 1935: 246.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Sam Steiner
Date Published December 1995


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene and Sam Steiner. "Arkona Reformed Mennonite Church (Arkona, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 1995. Web. 19 Feb 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Arkona_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Arkona,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=113116.

APA style

Epp, Marlene and Sam Steiner. (December 1995). Arkona Reformed Mennonite Church (Arkona, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 February 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Arkona_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Arkona,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=113116.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 158. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.