From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:06, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Ayers RanchHutterite Colony in Grass Range, Montana, was founded in 1945 as a division from the King Ranch Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was John Stahl, Jr. and the manager was John W. M. Stahl.

Additional Information

Location: Grass Range, Montana (coordinates: 47.051111, -108.948333 [47° 03' 04" N, 108° 56' 54" W])

Address: Box 77, Grass Range, MT 59032

Telephone: 406-428-2362

Maps

Map:Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony, Grass Range, Montana


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony (Grass Range, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 23 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ayers_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Grass_Range,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=79302.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Ayers Ranch Hutterite Colony (Grass Range, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ayers_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Grass_Range,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=79302.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.