From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Bank Ranch [[Hutterian Brethren (Hutterische Brüder)|Hutterite]] [[Bruderhof|Bruderhof]] at Danvers, [[Montana (USA)|Montana]] was founded in 1947 by families from the Wolf Creek Bruderhof at Stirling, [[Alberta (Canada)|Alberta]]. In 1947 it had a population of 54 souls with 20 baptized members.
 
The Bank Ranch [[Hutterian Brethren (Hutterische Brüder)|Hutterite]] [[Bruderhof|Bruderhof]] at Danvers, [[Montana (USA)|Montana]] was founded in 1947 by families from the Wolf Creek Bruderhof at Stirling, [[Alberta (Canada)|Alberta]]. In 1947 it had a population of 54 souls with 20 baptized members.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 223|date=1953|a1_last=Decker|a1_first=David|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 223|date=1953|a1_last=Decker|a1_first=David|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 18:44, 20 August 2013

The Bank Ranch Hutterite Bruderhof at Danvers, Montana was founded in 1947 by families from the Wolf Creek Bruderhof at Stirling, Alberta. In 1947 it had a population of 54 souls with 20 baptized members.


Author(s) David Decker
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David. "Bank Ranch Hutterite Colony (Danvers, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 1 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bank_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Danvers,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=75128.

APA style

Decker, David. (1953). Bank Ranch Hutterite Colony (Danvers, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bank_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Danvers,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=75128.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 223. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.