From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Barrville Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), a member of the [[Allegheny Mennonite Conference (Mennonite Church USA)|Allegheny Mennonite Conference]], (five miles (eight km) north of [[Belleville (Pennsylvania, USA)|Belleville]], [[Pennsylvania (USA)|Pennsylvania)]], started in 1936 as a mission outpost of the [[Maple Grove Mennonite Church (Belleville, Pennsylvania, USA)|Maple Grove Mennonite Church]], was organized in 1956 as a separate congregation. In 1958 it had 35 members, with Elam H. Glick as pastor. A church was purchased in 1953. A new building was erected in 1959 and enlarged in 1994.
 
The Barrville Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), a member of the [[Allegheny Mennonite Conference (Mennonite Church USA)|Allegheny Mennonite Conference]], (five miles (eight km) north of [[Belleville (Pennsylvania, USA)|Belleville]], [[Pennsylvania (USA)|Pennsylvania)]], started in 1936 as a mission outpost of the [[Maple Grove Mennonite Church (Belleville, Pennsylvania, USA)|Maple Grove Mennonite Church]], was organized in 1956 as a separate congregation. In 1958 it had 35 members, with Elam H. Glick as pastor. A church was purchased in 1953. A new building was erected in 1959 and enlarged in 1994.
 
 
 
= Additional Information =
 
= Additional Information =
 
Address: 48 Barrville Mountain Road, Reedsville, Pennsylvania
 
Address: 48 Barrville Mountain Road, Reedsville, Pennsylvania
Line 12: Line 10:
  
 
[http://www.mennoniteusa.org/ Mennonite Church USA]
 
[http://www.mennoniteusa.org/ Mennonite Church USA]
 
 
  
 
= Maps =
 
= Maps =
 
[[Map:Barrville Mennonite Church (Lewistown, Pennsylvania)|Map:Barrville Mennonite Church (Lewistown, Pennsylvania)]]
 
[[Map:Barrville Mennonite Church (Lewistown, Pennsylvania)|Map:Barrville Mennonite Church (Lewistown, Pennsylvania)]]
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1063|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1063|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 18:45, 20 August 2013

The Barrville Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), a member of the Allegheny Mennonite Conference, (five miles (eight km) north of Belleville, Pennsylvania), started in 1936 as a mission outpost of the Maple Grove Mennonite Church, was organized in 1956 as a separate congregation. In 1958 it had 35 members, with Elam H. Glick as pastor. A church was purchased in 1953. A new building was erected in 1959 and enlarged in 1994.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 48 Barrville Mountain Road, Reedsville, Pennsylvania

Phone: 814-443-2007

Denominational Affiliations:

Allegheny Mennonite Conference

Mennonite Church USA

[edit] Maps

Map:Barrville Mennonite Church (Lewistown, Pennsylvania)


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Barrville Mennonite Church (Reedsville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Barrville_Mennonite_Church_(Reedsville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=75185.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Barrville Mennonite Church (Reedsville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Barrville_Mennonite_Church_(Reedsville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=75185.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1063. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.