Beacon Bible Camp (Frazer, Montana, USA)

Revision as of 15:46, 17 November 2016 by SamSteiner (talk | contribs) (added category)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Beacon Bible Camp, Frazer, Montana, established in 1947, was jointly sponsored by the seven Mennonite congregations of Lustre, Wolf Point, and Larslan, Montana. (3 General Conference Mennonite, 3 Mennonite Brethren Church, and 1 Evangelical Mennonite Brethren), and governed by a camp board appointed by representatives of these churches. The camp is located some 20 miles (33 km) south of the Lustre community, five miles (eight km) northeast of Frazer.

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Beacon Bible Camp (Frazer, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Mar 2018.,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=140917.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Beacon Bible Camp (Frazer, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 March 2018, from,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=140917.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1063. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.