From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:47, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Aberdeen, Saskatchewan, Located 6 miles north and 0.5 miles west of Aberdeen at Suedflus. The language of worship is German.

The congregation began services in 1902. The first building was occupied in 1908, with a subsequent building program in 1978. The congregation originated through colonization from Manitoba.

Bibliography

Doell, Leonard. The Bergthaler Mennonite Church of Saskatchewan 1892-1975. Winnipeg: CMBC Publications, 1987.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published August 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Bergthaler Mennonite Church (Aberdeen, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 1986. Web. 16 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bergthaler_Mennonite_Church_(Aberdeen,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=75412.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (August 1986). Bergthaler Mennonite Church (Aberdeen, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 16 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bergthaler_Mennonite_Church_(Aberdeen,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=75412.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.