From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:42, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bethany Christian Schools (originally Bethany Christian High School (Mennonite Church), founded in 1954, is owned and operated by a board of directors appointed by the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference. It has a campus of 12 acres located at 2904 South Main Street, Goshen, Indiana, one mile south of Goshen College. In 1959 it had a new building containing classrooms, library, chapel, and gymnasium, and a remodeled building with classrooms and cafeteria. John S. Steiner was the founding principal. In 1958-59 the enrollment was 235, with a faculty of 12 teachers.

The program was expanded to include a middle school in 1996, resulting in the change to the later name.


Contents

Bibliography

"About Bethany." Bethany Christian Schools. Accessed 15 January 2011. http://www.bethanycs.net/about/


Additional Information

Address: 2904 South Main Street, Goshen, Indiana 46526

Phone: 574-534-2567

Website: Bethany Christian Schools

Maps

Map:Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana)


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 2 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Christian_Schools_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=54546.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Christian_Schools_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=54546.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1064. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.