Difference between revisions of "Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana, USA)"

Jump to: navigation, search
(CSV import - 20130816)
(No difference)

Revision as of 18:42, 16 August 2013

Bethany Christian Schools (originally Bethany Christian High School (Mennonite Church), founded in 1954, is owned and operated by a board of directors appointed by the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference. It has a campus of 12 acres located at 2904 South Main Street, Goshen, Indiana, one mile south of Goshen College. In 1959 it had a new building containing classrooms, library, chapel, and gymnasium, and a remodeled building with classrooms and cafeteria. John S. Steiner was the founding principal. In 1958-59 the enrollment was 235, with a faculty of 12 teachers.

The program was expanded to include a middle school in 1996, resulting in the change to the later name.


"About Bethany." Bethany Christian Schools. Accessed 15 January 2011. http://www.bethanycs.net/about/

Additional Information

Address: 2904 South Main Street, Goshen, Indiana 46526

Phone: 574-534-2567

Website: Bethany Christian Schools


Map:Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana)

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Mar 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Christian_Schools_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=54546.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 March 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Christian_Schools_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=54546.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1064. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.