From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:47, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Bethany Christian Schools (originally Bethany Christian High School (Mennonite Church), founded in 1954, is owned and operated by a board of directors appointed by the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference. It has a campus of 12 acres located at 2904 South Main Street, Goshen, Indiana, one mile south of Goshen College. In 1959 it had a new building containing classrooms, library, chapel, and gymnasium, and a remodeled building with classrooms and cafeteria. John S. Steiner was the founding principal. In 1958-59 the enrollment was 235, with a faculty of 12 teachers.

The program was expanded to include a middle school in 1996, resulting in the change to the later name.

Contents

Bibliography

"About Bethany." Bethany Christian Schools. Accessed 15 January 2011. http://www.bethanycs.net/about/

Additional Information

Address: 2904 South Main Street, Goshen, Indiana 46526

Phone: 574-534-2567

Website: Bethany Christian Schools

Maps

Map:Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana)


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Christian_Schools_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=75469.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Christian_Schools_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=75469.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1064. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.