Bethany Mennonite Church (Imlay City, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:42, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bethany Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), southwest of Imlay City, Lapeer County, Michigan, was organized on 17 June 1918 under the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference by Peter Ropp, its first leader. Paul Wittrig, ordained for this congregation in 1938, was the minister in 1954. In 1953 the membership was 30. The congregation closed about 1990.



Author(s) Paul A Wittrig
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wittrig, Paul A. "Bethany Mennonite Church (Imlay City, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 21 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Mennonite_Church_(Imlay_City,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=54553.

APA style

Wittrig, Paul A. (1953). Bethany Mennonite Church (Imlay City, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Mennonite_Church_(Imlay_City,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=54553.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 303. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.