From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Bethany [[United Missionary Church|United Missionary Church]], located in Elkton, [[Michigan (State)|Michigan]], was organized in 1903 under the leadership of B. A. Sherk. The first meetinghouse was built in 1907. In 1949 the congregation had 25 members with W. M. William serving as pastor.
 
Bethany [[United Missionary Church|United Missionary Church]], located in Elkton, [[Michigan (State)|Michigan]], was organized in 1903 under the leadership of B. A. Sherk. The first meetinghouse was built in 1907. In 1949 the congregation had 25 members with W. M. William serving as pastor.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 304|date=1953|a1_last=Surbrook|a1_first=R. H|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 304|date=1953|a1_last=Surbrook|a1_first=R. H|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 18:48, 20 August 2013

Bethany United Missionary Church, located in Elkton, Michigan, was organized in 1903 under the leadership of B. A. Sherk. The first meetinghouse was built in 1907. In 1949 the congregation had 25 members with W. M. William serving as pastor.


Author(s) R. H Surbrook
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Surbrook, R. H. "Bethany United Missionary Church (Elkton, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 24 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Elkton,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=75488.

APA style

Surbrook, R. H. (1953). Bethany United Missionary Church (Elkton, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Elkton,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=75488.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 304. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.