Bethel Mennonite Church (Langdon, North Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:48, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bethel Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite Church), nine miles (15 km) west and one mile (2 km) south of Langdon, Cavalier County, North Dakota. The congregation was organized in the spring of 1897 by Elder John D. Bartel, and the church was dedicated in the fall of 1900, with Christian Kaufmann, traveling evangelist, present for the services. The membership in 1952 totaled 37, and the pastor was George Hoffman; in 1958 the membership was 49, with Clifford E. Koehn as pastor.


Author(s) Abe M. Wiebe
Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1958


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wiebe, Abe M. and Melvin Gingerich. "Bethel Mennonite Church (Langdon, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1958. Web. 17 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Mennonite_Church_(Langdon,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=75544.

APA style

Wiebe, Abe M. and Melvin Gingerich. (1958). Bethel Mennonite Church (Langdon, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Mennonite_Church_(Langdon,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=75544.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 312; v. 4, p. 1065. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.